The title says it all.It is an offshoot of PHA, constituted as a formal platform for the youth, aspiring to be a part of the hospitality industry in the core area of housekeeping. PHA Yuva is for the students and by the students is mentored proficiently by the Executive Committee and PHA Karnataka Chapter members.
The foremost objective of PHA Yuva is to bridge the gap between the industry and academia and provide a dedicated forum for networking with industry leaders in the field of housekeeping and related endeavours. PHA Yuva shall strive to build a knowledge share base for the students of all hospitality management institutes and provide them an opportunity to exhibit their talents.
The PHA YUVA launch event on the 9th September 2017 bought students of nine colleges not for a competition but to collaborate, hence showcasing the best out of every institute. This prime spectacle, played out effortlessly even though it seemed infeasible. The mission of PHA YUVA is to achieve path-breaking learnings for youngsters specializing in housekeeping.
As a student,
- Receive assistance from EHKs, Executive Housekeepers of star hotels for the projects given by your institute.
- Student may take up housekeeping related research projects in collaboration with life member EHKs.
- Placement assistance in star hotels in collaboration with EHKs.
- Property visit to any of the life members’ star hotel in collaboration with EHKs.
- Networking opportunities with hotel professionals, health division experts, facility management professionals and other hospitality management educational institutions.
- Eligibility to attend all knowledge sharing training sessions organized by PHA.
- Attend all the sessions and events organized by PHA at minimal charges.
- Receive guidance on SOPs, latest trends and technology, crisis management and other developments from the life members of PHA.
- The foremost objective of PHA Yuva is to bridge the gap between the industry and academia.
- To provide a dedicated forum for networking with industry leaders in the field of housekeeping and related endeavours.
- To enhance career opportunities for students interested in housekeeping and allied fields by providing mentorship under professionals from the industry.
- To provide a platform to the like-minded students to share thoughts and ideas with each other.
- To build a knowledge share base for the students of all hospitality management institutes.
- To provide students of hospitality management institutes an opportunity to exhibit their talents.